Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for your newsletter?
- You can sign up to our newsletter by entering your details at the foot of the homepage on the website, by entering your details on our product page signup area or by visiting our sign up page.
- Do you have a shop?
- No we are a online retailer only.
- Has my order been dispatched yet?
- To check if your order has been dispatched you can Login to Your Account and check on your recent orders, a dispatched order will be shown as Completed.
- Under our returns policy you have 10 days from the date of receipt to return an item to us. We ask that the item is unworn, unwashed, has all tags still attached and is in the same condition it was dispatched to you in. We recommend returning the items via a recorded/tracked delivery method so that you have proof of receipt when it reaches our dispatch centre. Please Note: Items returned outside of the 10-day period will not be accepted as a return.
- How do I search for something?
- If you're looking for a specific product just enter it's name in our search box on the right hand side of the navigation bar.
- Do I have to create an account to order?
- No! You can checkout as a guest, all this means is that you will have to enter all of your details any time you shop with us.
- How do I pay for my order?
- You can pay for your order via Debit/Credit card or Paypal. We currently accept Visa, Solo, Switch, Maestro, Mastercard and American Express payment cards.
- How do I know if my order has been dispatched?
- To check if your order has been dispatched just login to Your Account and click on the order in question in Recent Orders, orders that have been dispatched will be marked as Completed.
- What do I do if don't receive my order?
- If you haven't received your order your first port of call should be Your Account where you can see information regarding your orders. Please allow one working day from date of dispatch from delivery. If there are any problems with your order then they will be showing under the order details pertaining to the order. If your order has been marked as Completed and more than one working day has passed then call us on (029) 20195 013 and we'll track your delivery.
- How do I cancel my order?
- To cancel your order first login to Your Account and check if it has been dispatched, orders marked as Completed will already have left our dispatch centre and will need to be returned before they can be cancelled. If your order hasn't been dispatched just call us on (029) 20195 013 and we'll cancel it for you.
- I can't see my size in an item, how do I order it?
- Just pop us an email with the item and name and we can notify you if we have some in stock or we we’ll be able to tell you if and when we’ll have more available.
- What are my rights to cancel under the distance selling regulations?
- As part of your statutory rights you have 7 days (beginning the day after you receive your order) to cancel your order. You can read more information on this here.
- What methods can I use to pay?
- We currently accept all major debit/credit cards and payments via Paypal.
- Is paying online safe?
- Shopping and paying with us online is 100% secure. We utilise the most secure methods of storing any details we hold about you and our payment providers use industry leading security methods to ensure your payments & details are safe.
- How long does a refund take?
- Refunds to Credit/Debit cards can sometimes take up to 48 hours to be processed depending on who you bank with. PayPal refunds are usually instant and you should receive an email to confirm this as soon as we have processed your refund.
- Do I have to order before a certain time for next day delivery?
- Yes! If you need your items delivering the following day you will need to order before 3PM Monday - Thursday.
- Who will deliver my order?
- All First Class, Saturday and European deliveries will be made by Royal Mail. All Next day deliveries will be made by 3rd party courier.
- Do I have to sign for my delivery?
- Yes, a signature will be required as proof of receipt for all orders. If for any reason you or someone at your house is not present to sign for the delivery our couriers will make 2 more attempts to deliver your parcel. If a delivery is not made after 3 attempts the parcel will be returned to us and a re-delivery charge will apply. Delivery costs for undelivered items will not be refunded.
- I have missed my delivery and it has been returned to you.
- If you missed the delivery of your parcel then you have 48 hours to get in touch with us to re-despatch it before it is cancelled and you are refunded. Please note for items returned to us due to non-signature/failed delivery a charge of £9 will apply.
- Do you deliver to work addresses?
- Unfortunately we can only deliver to the address that your payment card is registered to.
- What is your returns policy?
- If you’re not happy with your purchase we offer a full refund on all online purchases providing you obtain a returns authorisation number before sending it, alternatively you can exchange it for something else, providing it is of equal value (subject to availability). Please note, all returned items must be unworn/ unused and returned to us within 14 days of despatch. All we ask is that you return the goods in their original packaging with their labels in tact. On receipt of the goods you will be issued with a full refund. We will only refund the cost of postage and packaging if the goods are faulty (this does not affect your statutory rights). Authorisation numbers can be obtained by contacting [email protected]
- How do I return an item?
- Authorisation numbers can be obtained by [email protected] Returns should be sent by recorded delivery to:
To The Black Ltd
PO BOX 2516
- I haven't received my exchange.
- If your return has been received by us and your exchange hasn't been received within 5 working days please email us with your order number and parcel tracking information and our team will track your return on our system.
- How do I know if you've received my return?
- We advise all parcels are sent via recorded delivery so that you can track your parcel. Just enter your tracking details on your couriers system and you will be able to see when it was signed for by us. If you didn’t send your item tracked/recorded delivery please email us including your full name and order details and we'll track your return on our system.
- I've signed up to your newsletter but haven't received any emails from you.
- If you're not receiving our newsletters first of all please ensure that they're not reaching your spam mailbox, this can happen with some mail providers with exceptionally high filters. If this is so add us to your address book and our emails should reach you properly.
- Why was my payment declined?
- If you have had a declined payment by us this can be for a number of reasons, your bank will be able to confirm why a payment has not been made successfully and if there are any problems with your account.
Quick Care Guide
- T-Shirts/Shirts etc.
- Unless otherwise stated most of our tees, polos etc are 100% cotton. Any styles featuring a print of any kind may include other materials; this will be stated on the label of the item you have ordered. For any specific enquiries as to the material of an item you can email us at [email protected]
- Printed Styles
- Some of our tees may have printed patterns/embellishments and should be treated with care. Most styles are machine washable however we do recommend checking the items label before washing for specific instructions.
- Additional Care Information
- We aim to produce all of our goods to the highest standard. Most of our styles are machine washable, some certain garments may require special attention when washing. All of our labels carry washing instructions if you are unsure about the care of a specific item. If you have any problems with one of our items that has been washed correctly just pop us an email here and our team will do their best to rectify your problem.
- Press & Media Questions
- For any Press or Media enquiries email [email protected]